Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Product Review: Herbal Essances None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave in Creme

My Review: I am in love, love, love with this leave in conditioner! It has been a love affair since day one! This product is inexpensive at it gets the job done, while leaving your hair smelling sweet and exotic for the next 3 days. It makes my hair very moisturized and it makes the detangling process like a walk in the park! Seriously, no exaggeration there. I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about this product. My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner! If you are still in need of a good creme based moisturizer, this is a great start. If it doesn't work for you (for some odd reason lol) you aren't way out of pocket. It costs a few bucks, it smells great and in my experience, it really gets the job done! If this product could talk, she would say, "i'm not a last resort; i'm like a smooth spa. your cute, fuzzy head is in for a really rich treat. watch my smoothing leave-in crème lay frizz down. i've got a high dose of conditioning anti-frizz potion fused with extracts of mandarin balm and pearls. i help smooth your strands with my nourishing moisturizers so your frizzy halo becomes a smooth line all day long." For more information regarding this product, click this link!  

My Other Thoughts...
  •  This product is recommended for damaged hair and curl definition
  • Can be used in dry OR wet hair
  • Water based :)
  • For ALL hair types
Other Reviews:
  • Price: $2.97 at Wal-Mart, $2.99 at K-Mart. Can also be purchased online via amazon.com, but this option is a but pricier. Around $4-5 a bottle
  • Ingredients: water, cyclopentasil oxane, dimethicon, citrus nobilus (mandarin orange) peel oil, pearl powder, etc.

What did others say?
Pros:
  •  Users LOVE the smell, even if the product isn't exactly what they were looking for
  • Controlled frizz even in rainy weather
  • Copied from this website, I wear my hair natural. No colors, or chemicals. I have very curly 3C-4A hair texture. I have used so many products to help manage my curls, without making them dry and stiff. This is the ONLY product that does so. All other leave-ins have polymers that result in leaving a cakey stiffness to the hair, and not allowing for ...soft spring in my curls. With this..I can just condition wash as always, step out, apply to wet hair, and go. My hair is always soft after using this, and smells so good. You can't beat INEXPENSIVE and does the job

Cons:
  •  Product a bit watery
  • Some found that it didn't control their frizz at all
  • One reviewer thought that it didn't help her dry hair as much as she thought. She has severely damaged and dry hair
It is very difficult to find bad reviews for this product! Read hundreds of reviews here!

Celebrating happy, healthy and long hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment