Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 - Week 2

Sunday - Friday
-Each morning I spritzed my hair with Aloe to keep it moist throughout the day. Since my hair was in a protective style upkeep during the week was simple
-At night I maintained the look by sleeping in a bonnet
Saturday
-This weekend was supposed to be a co-wash weekend but my hair felt icky so I want to shampoo. Hair was pre-pooed for 30 minutes, shampooed once, and then a deep conditioner was applied and left on for 30mins under a plastic cap.
-Another protective style was done for the week.

Week 2 - Protective Style Updo

Thoughts for the week:
This week was exactly how I like my protective styles - no manipulation. I was so great to spray and go each morning and that was such a time saver. Even removing the style was easy because this style did not allow my hair to become tangled during the week. However, after a week of keeping my hair in one place there was A LOT of shedding on wash day.  I may start back incorporating the black tea rinses.

Protective Style on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment