Monday, November 22, 2010

Anyone feel this way??

"The only regret I have with going natural
is that I didn't do it sooner"


I feel that way as well as many others! But now that we know, lets impact our friends and family, our children and loved ones. Natural hair is beautiful! I can't tell you how I am getting new followers and new ladies who are interested in going natural on a weekly basis now! It is incredible!

My sis in love called me last night to tell me that someone wanted to talk to me. She hands the phone to Sis Nichelle who let me know what she is going natural! I was so excited that she even wanted to tell me! My sis told her to look at my blog and she said that she already had! I was like wow thank you Lord!

Nichelle is going to be transitioning to natural hair.
WITHOUT the big chop. WITHOUT trimming. WITHOUT cutting. She's a one God apostolic pentecostal ya'll :)
I am SO excited for you girl! I hope you read this post!

How is YOUR hair doing?

Comment with update :)

Much love girlies!

Celebrating happy, healthy and long hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment