Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Hard Work Begins

My thoughts are with my sister tonight more than ever after my mother passed on the news that Erin will start chemotherapy tomorrow. We knew it was coming, but now that it's start is imminent it feels even more frightening! I can only imagine all the extremes of emotion Erin is feeling right now.

I don't know the details of the medical side of her chemo yet. Whenever I find things out I will make sure to post them here.

I have had some more pledges from friends for my fundraiser, which is obviously great news for Cancer Research UK! And I visited my hairdresser, James at Hush Hair here in Birmingham, who did a fantastic job of shaping the mess of long hair I have. I'm trying to keep it healthy for ultimate donation next year, but I have to admit that having my hair shampooed by someone else and also having a head massage is one of my guilty pleasures!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment