Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, Feb 20, 2009 Weekly Update

I'm still so in love with my 14" Virgin Malaysian Loose Curly from Rex. I haven't gotten the glueless version yet - ran into a little bit of "lackoffundsitis". I was going to put my virgin malaysian straight on, but I forgot that I need to ventilate the center nape bald spot. My lackoffundsitis also is preventing me from getting my beloved 17" Apple MacBook Pro... looks like the earliest I can get it is in mid May.... I won't think about it now, I'll think about it tomorrow.

I joined Weight Watchers online tonight. This is my 2nd attempt (1st being 2009). My doctor wants me to lose at least 33 lbs. You know ain't no shame in my game... I'm at 211 lbs right now (at 5'7"). I'm also inspired by Jennifer Hudson (when she was on Oprah last week). Of course I'm quite a bit older than her, and I'm not trying to get down to a size 6. I'm being realistic. I want to lose my muffin top, and be a healthy weight for my age/height. I'm not all caught up in a certain magical number. The only thing that gets on my nerves about WW is the updating the online tracker. Food is not at the forefront of my mind, and I won't become obsessed with food. It's hard enough for me to remind myself to eat. Just as long as I don't have to give up my champagne.... and my birthday is Tuesday. I plan on being extremely satisfied on Outback Steakhouse's king crab legs.... I'm going to use my weekly points allowance for Tuesday night... is that wrong? I'll definitely keep you all posted on my progress. My short term goal is to lose 33 lbs. My long term goal is to get to 150 lbs. I'm going to make this fun. I'll make some kind of tracker to add to my gadgets on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment