Monday, February 14, 2011

Fall/Winter 2010 - Week 14

Sunday
Deep conditioned and did a black tea rinse with Giovanni SAS. Rinsed with cold water, applied a leave-in conditioner and did two strand twists with Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie.


Monday
Spritz my scalp and length with Aloe Gro and then applied coconut oil to seal.


Tuesday
Repeat of Monday.


Wednesday
Wednesday morning the twists were removed for a twist-out. In the evening co-washed with HE HH and put my hair into a wet bun. Before bunning I applied a leave-in conditioner and sealed with shea butter.


Thursday & Friday
No maintenance needed. Buns make life so easy. The only thing that I did was loosen the elastic band, that held my hair in place, on Friday night


Saturday
We had dinner plans so I just released the bun completely for a bun-out. When we returned that night I did a few individual braids for a braid out on Sunday. Braid-outs with individual braids are quick and easy but I am not a fan of them. I never like the outcome.


Two-strand Twists

Bun-out



No comments:

Post a Comment