Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fall/Winter - Week 16


Sunday
I co-washed, deep conditioned, and twisted my hair into an updo.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
An updo is such easy maintenance that most of the care for the week consisted just keeping the hair moisturized.

Wednesday
I oiled my scalp with Castor oil and massaged as much as I could without causing too much frizz.

Friday
I took down the updo and washed my hair. I was so tired but so in need of a wash that simply shampooed and then went back to my old school technique of twisting my hair with Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner.

Saturday
The weather was nice and I had some errands to run so I decided to have a little fun with my hair and wear it out:
The hair shot was perfect - facial expression not so much, LOL. I did this twist out using a method posted on YouTube by Naptural85. It was quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment