Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Product Review: Shielo Hydrate

Today was wig removal day, which was a perfect time to try out the samples that were sent to me from Shielo. They sent me HYDRATE Moisturizing Shampoo, HYDRATE Vibrancy Conditioner, and Anti-Aging Complexion Scrub. I'm trying to be on Teri LaFlesh's Curly Girl method (no shampoo), but I have to shampoo the gunk from my hairline, and the conditioner left in it from the week before. The shampoo was good. It lathered up nicely, it felt silky on my curls, it had a mild scent, and it rinsed well. I give it a thumbs up. The conditioner was to die for. It felt so silky on my hair. I was actually mad that the sample was actually enough to barely cover my curls. I'm definitely going to order more of the conditioner. I used the scrub to clean my face, as well as my hairline. I wasn't a fan of the little scrubby beads, so although it left my face squeaky clean, I'll pass on it. The Vibrancy Conditioner is a winner.

My birthday was yesterday. 45... FORTY FIVE. I still feel 23 though. I had a great day. Very calming in the morning, beading in the afternoon, and my favorite meal in the evening (Outback Steakhouse, 3.5 lbs of Alaskan King Crab legs, drawn butter, sweet potato with butter and brown sugar, and broccoli (dipped in the same drawn butter). I didn't even bother counting my Weight Watcher points. Today is a new day, and I'm back on track. I love Weight Watchers because you can still eat the foods you like as long as you stay within your daily points. It teaches moderation. I'm only going to weigh in on Sundays. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment