Monday, February 21, 2011

Fall/Winter - Week 15

Sunday
After the braid-out, I felt like I desperately needed a thorough cleanse because I had product on top of product. I followed this routine: Wash Day and then put my hair into two strand twists

Monday & Tuesday
Moisturized my hair each morning and night with aloe gro.

Wednesday
Massaged my scalp with Castor oil and then steamed my hair with the Huetiful Steamer.

Thursday & Friday
Moisturized my hair each morning and night with aloe gro.

Saturday
Took apart my twist strand twists but did not fluff. I left them as they were for a more defined look and clipped my hair up into a semi-updo.
Saturday night - I wanted to shampoo and DC but...it was late, I cleaned the entire house today, and I was just tired. No wash for me.

Saturday's 'do

Saturday's 'do

No comments:

Post a Comment