Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fall/Winter - Week 14

Sunday
Shampooed with Giovanni SAS, Deep Conditioned with Giovanni SAS, and pulled into a bun. For this bun I separated the ponytail into two sections and two strand twisted each section. I then pinned those sections around each other for a quick but "not the regular" bun.

Monday
At night I tied on my head scarf and in the morning I just have to remove it and go about my day.

Tuesday
On Tuesday night I took the bun down and I was going to co-wash but I ended up falling asleep before I go to that point. So I put on my satin scarf and called it a night.

Wednesday
That morning I co-washed with Suave Naturals Aloe Vera and Ginseng, Applied leave - in conditioner, attempted to seal with sheamoisture and put my hair back into the bun. That afternoon my hair was completely dry and my scalp was getting itchy so I went and purchased a bottle of HE Hello Hydration and co-washed my hair again - this time with a creamier conditioner. I could immediately tell a difference.

Thursday
Remove the scarf and go - so easy I love it!

Friday
Friday morning was a repeat of Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday morning. I removed my head scarf and went about my day.
However, that night I decided to play around with some Curlformers. See more about this here: I'm late but...Curlformers!

Saturday
I was going to wash and style but I like the outcome of the Curlformers so much that I didn't do anything to my hair. I plan to pull apart the curls for my Sunday style.

Bun


I will admit, I am not doing the best job of repeating the same regimen I followed last winter so if I don't get the same result as far length retention is concerned - I know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment