Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reader Response: How Chelsyea Uses Her Flexi-Rods

 Chelsyea wanted to share with you all how she uses her flexi-rods. They are a base of just about every style for her! Chelsyea is a newbie natural several months ago. She is still in the transition process! She has taken the time to research, experiment and LEARN what works for her hair. Not only is it growing but it is beautiful and stylish!


Here is her flexi-rod regimen:

Before I put the flexi rods in my hair, I moisturize my hair with extra virgin, cold compressed coconut oil from the root to end of hair strand in small sections of my hair. Then I place the flexi rods in by placing each of the sectioned hair in the middle of the flexi rod. Following this, I roll the hair up on flexi-rod and then fold over both ends of the flexi rod. Sometimes, I just fold over one of the sides of the flexi rod.
Here are some pictures of styles she has done:

Mini twists with curlies!!! :)






Yay for Chels! She has developed her own style and way of doing her natural hair. The best part is that her styles are adorable  and protective! Plus, don't you just love her modest additions?? Her flowers and all of the color just makes me smile! I hope this inspires you to find your style and embrace it :) Whatever it may be!!

Celebrating happy, healthy and long hair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment