Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm thinking about color

Color is not something that intimidates me because I have been doing my own color for years now. A few months ago I dyed my hair blue black because it had been such a long time since I had seen myself in dark hair. Well, now I am bored with it, I have a ton of gray hairs popping up, and I want to do something fresh for my 29th birthday (Mar 5). Yep {sigh} my last year in my 20s.

So the following color pattern ideas (not the colors) have popped in my head:


Utilizing 1 - 2 of the following colors:


At this point I am still undecided. I may not end up doing anything at all but I have bought a box of black dye. If I don't do anything with color there is a 100% chance that I will make an attempt to get rid of these pesky gray hairs. 


Have you dyed your hair recently? Thinking about it? 
Please share your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment