Saturday, January 22, 2011

SPECIAL Product Review: Uncut and Grow, Christine Carney

Hello beautiful ladies! I am here to give you another product review! This one is special though :) I received an email from Christine Carney with an inquiry for me to try a few of her products from her product line. She is an Apostolic woman of God who is licensed Nurse and Herbwife. She firmly believes in the power of God and His gift of Nature to heal the human body and spirit! I was so excited to see her using her talents and career to help other women in the faith. What a beautiful thing!

As she states on her website:
I Believe: God created the Earth and all the things in the Earth. Nature was created for the health and healing of man. Prayer should precede every treatment. Knowledge and Understanding are not acquired by accident.


About the Products: 
 
UNCUT Hair Oil

UNCUT Hair Oil is the perfect blend of organic jojoba and hemp seed oils blended with healing essential oils. It can be heated and applied as an intensive conditioning oil treatment or leave-in styling conditioner. UNCUT infuses hair with rejuvenating minerals and vitamins to restore your natural hair’s strength and vitality. This oil is perfect for softening long,frayed and fragile hair. A must have for the woman who wants to grow strong luscious locks!

4 ounces
Price: $12.95


GROW

Grow is specially formulated for hair that has been damaged or over processed. It is a deep conditioning hair mask made with shea butter, a blend of jojoba and hemp seed oils. Healing essential oils are added to help to de-stress, soothe and soften dry hair. Grow can be applied as an intensive conditioning mask or leave-in styling conditioner. It helps shield hair by locking in moisture and infusing hair with rejuvenating minerals and vitamins to restore your natural hair’s strength and vitality. Grow is a superb product that is beneficial to Anglo and African-American hair.

4 oz
Price: $10.95

My Review:
After a fresh wash and detangling, I twisted my hair using the UNCUT and GROW products. It took me a few tries to find the right amount to use in my hair. After I did that, these were my results and reviews:

UNCUT

The oils worked like magic in my hair! They did great to seal in the moisture after my creme based moisturizer. I think it was a great mix, not too greasy or heavy! (Which is a BIG deal) Many oil mixes are just way to greasy lol. My only con is that the scent was a bit overwhelming after a while. It was just a bit strong for my liking

GROW

My initial feeling was that it was too greasy, but that was just because I was using too much *smile* It is actually very lightweight and doesn't take much. It REALLY worked great on my twists! Gave great sheen and body! It also has a lot of slip to it so it makes it easier for me to keep my hair detangled. It tends to re curl and tangle itself on its own even after I comb it all out. Overall this is a great product for my hair type :)
 
I KNOW the product is good and I KNOW it works and I cannot stress enough that is is WORTH the money! Not only are the products awesome, but they go a long way. I only had to use 1/3 the amount of UNCUT that I generally use (with an oil mix) in order to get good results. And I only had to use half a dime size of the GROW in order to have good results. That's nothing compared to how much product I generally have to put into my hair.

Here is a special offer that Christine has personally given to the followers of this blog, THAT'S YOU!

Christine has offered a 20% discount if you mention that your purpose for buying the product is because you saw the review on my blog! What a GREAT deal!! So don't wait, support a fellow sister in the faith especially because this product is very worthwhile. Click here to check out her website!

Celebrating the joys of product reviews and deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment