Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Re-purposing those Products

[Source]
When I have products that I am using and not liking I don't just throw them away. Depending on how badly the product worked for me I may not be too comfortable giving it to someone else. If the product wasn't bad but just didn't yield the results I expected I will take it to a meet-up/product swap.

Shampoo
When I have a shampoo that I am not liking enough to finish off the bottle on my hair I find other things around the house that could use some "soap."
-Dog shampoo (Mane and Tail worked great on him)
-Hand soap (refill the dispensers)
-Hair Tool cleaner (combs, brushes, accessories...etc)

Conditioner
-Shaving (I haven't tried but I see this recommendation a lot)
-Dry hair detangling aid (use it for work - not conditioning)

Gel
-I have found anything - any suggestions?

Sprays/Spritz
- Reuse the bottle for your own mix

No comments:

Post a Comment