Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fall/Winter 2010 - Week 10

The yarn braids are now starting on week 3....

Week 10's routine was very similar to week 9. The yarn braids have allowed me to have a very consistent and a very simple simple hair care regimen. The main thing that I am careful about is keeping my scalp moisturized. I also spray some aloe gro on the length of my braids to add some daily moisture to the parts of my hair that are in the braids.

Sunday and Wednesday
I oiled my scalp lightly with Castor oil and sat under the steamer for 20 minutes.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
I sprayed my scalp each morning and night with Aloe Gro to moisturize. I also focused some attention on the length of my hair and spritzed it lightly to prevent my ends from drying out.

I am steaming twice this week and the feeling it great. I can't wait to use this on my hair without the braids.

So simple, SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment