Saturday, January 8, 2011

Say Hello to Flexi-Rods!! Part 1

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting! I have been SUPER busy! But here I am with a SUPER cool post :) LOL.

***side bar***
Hello to all of my new followers!
I am so excited to see that you are
following this blog. Greetings!!
Be sure to leave a comment so I
can get acquainted with you all!
***side bar end***


Now, I have been DYING to get some flexi rods but every time I would go to look for some, I would forget and get sidetracked. Then when I would get home, Its like oh no... nooo flexi rods. I am extremely forgetful. It has been months since I have wanted them so I finally got some! I found some today at a random beauty supply for $4 per pack- I got a medium size (5/8") of 6. I am not sure if that is pricy but I think its more than worth it!!

Kendra, why flexi-rods?
  1. If you love curls like me, and I love curls, this is a simple way to achieve them!
  2. I can no longer stand to put bantu knots in my hair. They are too tight and I get headaches.
  3. In the past I have used foam rollers but its a hassle. They unclip too easily and then it takes forever. No bueno!
  4. They are very gentle on your hair. No tugging, no ripping out strands, low stress.
  5. Great for protective styling. When you twists look frizzy, flexi rod them and wear them curly. Unravel your twists and have a curly twist out
  6. Versatile on wet hair, dry hair, straight hair, blow-dried hair, etc.
  7. They come in MANY different sizes. From the tight straw curls to large curls!
So, I am going to show you my first experience with flexi rods. I am going to wash my hair - right now. Detangle it and then put my flexi rods in over night. I promise to show you pics when I take them out in the am..

Do YOU have flexi rods?
How do you set your hair with them??



Here is a pic of my flexi rods
I bought four 6 piece sets that are
5/8" in diameter for $3.68 + tax!

TO BE CONTINUED....



Celebrating the best curls in the world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment