Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I want YOU to share with US!

 Would you like to share your hair testimony with everyone?! Feel like shouting it from the rooftops :) Want to be en encouragement to others??

Here is what you do,

  •  Send an email to mrs.kthaler@gmail.com and let me know you are interested!
  • I will reply with a list of questions that I would like for you to answer
  • I will also request a certain amount of photos
Want to share a style that you just love to do? Its just so awesome that you have to share :)

Here is what you do,
  • Send an email to mrs.kthaler@gmail.com  and tell me all about your style. In addition, send me some pictures of the style.
  • I will proof-read what you would like to post
  • If all is well I will send you a confirmation email letting you know it will be posted!
Want to submit a product review or share a hair recipe?

Here is what you do,
  • Send an email to mrs.kthaler@gmail.com and let me know you would like to submit a product review
  • I will respond with a list of questions and a format that I would like the post written in
  • Once you send it back to me, I will proof read it and if all is well, look for a confirmation email
Anything else you want to share?? Email me!!


We are in this together so why not share what works for ALL of us?

Celebrating togetherness in this hair journey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment