Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunday Style: Dry Twistout

On Saturday night after removing the yarn braids I did not have the time and energy to wash & deep condition my hair. As I removed the braids I did twist each section with Suave Tropical coconut conditioner to keep the hair from getting tangled. When I was done I was so happy that I chose to twist each section because this lead to a last minute style for Sunday. This look is simply a twistout from those twists.

Twistout
The hair is not as curly as my twistouts normally look because the hair has been stretched out from the braids.  The ultimate goal was just to come up with something quick that I could wear out in public. If this did not work I was planning to pin my hair in some form of an updo. I happier that the twistout worked out okay.

Curl Shot


Sunday's Message
What to Realize When Sin Abounds
Romans 5:15-21
1. WE ARE justified - All the good works you do can not justify you , justification is a gift from God and Grace is not measured according to merit. {Romans 3:20-24,28}
2. Power is made available through our faith - Faith is the key because it releases power; it is the key that activates the power of God's grace in your life.{Romans 5:1-3}
3. Our responsibility is to righteousness - God wants us to act responsibly and righteously. Act, walk, talk, be, and give right! {Romans 5:17-18}

No comments:

Post a Comment