Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wrapping Up The Weekend


I can't stop taking pictures of the babies!

Tonight, we had sushi. I don't know what to say about sushi. I keep trying. I did like the octopus salad, if I didn't look at the tentacles. It's the seaweed that throws me off.

Tomorrow, I begin to ventilate. I have mostly all of my wig making materials, except for the magnifying lamp. The lace is wonderful (I won off ebay, a whole yard, for $29, which sells elsewhere for $88 or more), I have the pins, the clips, everything. I do need new needlenose pliers, and a plastic organizer. I will walk to the post office tomorrow, to mail a book to Rex, then I will come home and get started. I do need to make a template of my head, but I have a unit on my head... hmmm... I would like to make a workstation eventually, but the apt is too small. A desk where I can have a hackle and my light with a power strip, and storage space. I'm so excited.
I'm going to start by adding lace to the back of my units, then ventilating it.

This is going to be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment