Saturday, May 15, 2010

Does protective styling even work???

So I understand that it takes a LOT of discipline to rock the protective styles. It is so much easier to straighten your hair and use your hot rollers. However, a few years down the road, when your hair is fried and utterly damaged, I guarantee that you would have MUCH rathered just sacrificed a bit to have beautiful hair!! Let this encourage you, PROTECTIVE STYLING WORKS!! Look at the difference in these pictures

January 2010

May 2010


In just 5 months!! I'm telling you ladies, be encouraged!!! This works! When God brought me into full truth, my hair not much longer than chin length. WITHOUT the big chop, WITHOUT trimming or cutting any ends, I transitioned my hair. It was very rough. I had some days that I just wanted to give up. It would have been so much easier to wear a weave or something but I don't believe that is the will of God for us AT ALL! We wouldn't want our white ladies wearing wigs right?? So please black women, leave the weaves and extensions alone!!! Through the grace of God I just kept going! I believe very strongly that we have to take good care of the glory that God has given to us! So please ladies, be encouraged and know that in the end it will be worth it!! Annoint your head and pray for your hair. Ask God to give you a revelation and He will help you! Keep the faith ladies! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment