Monday, May 17, 2010

What you have to look forward to!!

First of all let me say, I'm here for YOU!! There are so many natural websites, blogs, everything out there. But the majority of them promote worldliness, carnality and we can't be havin all of that! On top of that, A LOT of women because natural by the big chop or gradual trims. I don't even want to tempt you with that. If you think it can't be done without using sissors, guess again sista! LOL. It can be done! I did it!! And I'm still doing it. My hair is healthier than it has ever been and I am proud of my glory! In addition, a lot of these websites are heavily into neo-soul. There is a spirit behind that and its not of God. Especially given the fact that most of those neo-soul artists are no where near Christianity. For lack of a better term, they are anti-Christ and pro-themselves. We aren't godesses or gods. We recognize that we are NOTHING without the help of the Lord. Plus many natural women are feminist and afro-pride and all of that. As my Pastor says, "we are beyond bragging." We are proud of what God has given us but it is clear in the Word that we are to be clothed in humility! A feminist mentality breeds insubmission and problems obeying those who have rule over us. I can go on and on about the many problems you will find if you look to secular websites for help!!

With that said- let me reinerate that I am here for YOU! To encourage you, push you and pray for you. Be of good cheer ladies, help is on the way! In so many words... This is where you can find help without having to repent after! I made a little video just for a little anticipation about what is to come in the future! I hope you enjoy!! I appreciate your support!

GOD BLESS!!

Click on the link below!!
Natural Apostolic Ladies, THIS is whats happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment