Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BREATHE AGAIN (F.I.L.I.P.E. .G.U.E.R.R.A. ft. L.O.R.E.N.A. S.I.M.P.S.O.N.)

I can't stand no more
I'm counting seconds to
See you walk out that door
Baby you're no good
Think right now you shoud
Just shoosh and walk away!°I delete your files
I'll reboot my life
Have another start
Without the force and fight
Baby you're no good
Think right now you should
Just shoosh and walk away!°Every now and then I
Then I Feel my heart will be so strong once again
This time I'll be reaching the sky!°Free to live, live my life
Now i'm letting all behind
It's my time, it's my way
Now I'm strong enough to say
Oh, I believe in me, and nothing can't stop me now
Free to live, live my life, I'll give the best of me
Cause now I Can Breathe Again!
NOW I CAN BREATHE AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment