Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Hair: Pre-poo (update)

I have been combining these items long enough to now provide appropriate feedback - Jasmine oil and Castor oil.

For the last few shampoos I have been pre-pooing with a 50/50 mix of Jasmine oil and Castor oil. The results after each wash have yielded extremely soft hair that did not feel anywhere close to being stripped. This mix has also helped me tolerate the intense smell of the Jasmine oil.

To do the pre-poo:
1. In a empty container I combine equal parts of Jasmine oil and Castor oil. I swirl the container to make sure the oils are mixed. Then I apply liberally all over my hair length (starting about 1/2 - 1 in from my scalp) and leave on for a minimum of 1 hour. Shampoo, condition, and style as usual.

See the tutorial below:

No comments:

Post a Comment