Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm going on a diet!!

LOL, I know someone just said some explicit....but I am not going on a weight loss diet, I am going on a Hair Diet: No 'cones or sulfates.

While on my self imposed cornrow challenge I have decided to add another element. I am only going to use sulfate free and cone free products for the month long challenge. I've never noticed a differenc in my hair with product before but then again I did not use any of the sulfate free and cone free products consistently.

I choose my products after examining these lists:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/archive/showthread.php?t=34009


I will be using:
Dudu Osun Herbal Shampoo
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner or Giovanni Smooth As Silk
Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in

No comments:

Post a Comment