Sunday, January 17, 2010

Phase Two of World Domination.... Music!

As you all can see (per the new video posted), I have added music videos to my YouTube channel. I've been playing guitar and singing for a very long time, but never serious enough to put it on display. What kicked it into gear for me was seeing these young girls on Ellen (Degeneres) last week, playing guitar and singing the Lauryn Hill version of "Killing Me Softly". I hate all that affected singing, but that's just me. So I'm going to post me singing all my favorite songs, mostly 70's rock stuff. I'll throw in some unexpected treats along the way. I had to get used to the camera, and our camera is really neat, because the view thingy swivels around so you can see what you're doing. Next up is "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan, dedicated to the victims of the Haitian Earthquake (we donated $20 too).

The LA trip is next week. My coat should be here tomorrow. I was hoping my glue and tape from Hair Direct would be here before we left, but it's not. I'll have to milk this app for all it's worth, including many touchups. No major lifts yet, other than the nape right corner. The hair is performing spectacularly.

I'm still knitting Colbi's domino scarf. I'm trying to figure out what kind of scarf I want. I was going to do a scarf like the brown monster, but it's not working out in the stockinette stitch. I don't necessarily like garter stitch items. I'm pouring over some stitch books now. I may just do it in the domino motif too.

No comments:

Post a Comment