Saturday, January 16, 2010

Praying for Haiti

When I first heard about the natural disaster that Haiti suffered, I was speechless. I love that so many people are ready and willing to help and I remember that country in my prayers daily. It was touching to hear that people were in the streets praising God. I would have been doing the same thing. Also with this situation we should all keep in mind that no one is promised tomorrow and we should all live each day to the fullest and worship God like it's our last chance. This song has been on my heart every since the news of the Earthquake broke:


For those of you that have loved ones in Haiti, you are also in my prayers. Losing or close to losing loved ones is a pain that only God can heal.

Complete list of ways to help:



No comments:

Post a Comment