Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thus, taking the Lace Wig Game to the Next Level

Or would this be going backwards, because I'll be treating it like a sew in weave? I received the Rex Virgin Malaysian Curly 1B/4 just about half an hour ago. I have to say that it is much longer than I thought it would be, which is a great thing. Maybe my math is wrong in calculating 14". The only thing I don't like about it is the color 4 part:


I'm going to use the Honey Brown on both the unit and my own hair, for a better match:




I'm anxious about how I'm going to sew it on. I see the process in my mind, but this is so uncharted territory. I may not even darken the lace, as it blends well into the tan wigcap (see above pic). As for the coloring process, I'm definitely going to leave some of the #4 showing. This should be interesting.

On the Kindle front, I'm so in love with it. It's so thin, I'm scared to handle it. It really needs its case and skin. I loaded up all my digital media last night, but I have Gone With The Wind on there three times, so I've got to delete it. I wish it had more memory, but oh well. The text-to-speech feature is really cool, and the audiobooks I have loaded sound great. So far, I'm very happy with it. My boyfriend is so good to me, so I have to be good to him (and I have been the past 3 or 4 nights!)

No comments:

Post a Comment