Sunday, January 24, 2010

Castor Oil


Since using Castor oil on my hair I have noticed that it has been a lot softer and maintaining moisture better after my moisturizing and sealing regimen. Depending on who I talk to about using this oil-there is potential to get the yuck face, LOL. But it doesn't make me feel bad because they just don't know...there are tons of people out there that use Castor for their hair and not for....you know :)

A few facts I found about Castor oil:
  • it is typically found in the laxative section in most stores
  • Castor oil contains fatty acids that aid in maintaining hair moisture and prevents drying of the hair and scalp
  • Castor Oil is a humectant
  • Protects the hair and scalp from infections
  • helps to thicken hair (eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair strands)
  • Castor oil helps keep the scalp clean between washes
  • Castor oil comes from the castor bean and is a vegetable oil

Resources
Wikipedia - Castor Oil




No comments:

Post a Comment