Sunday, January 10, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

I just received my Kindle case today (probably in the mailbox since yesterday):


The skin comes probably tomorrow. I love my Kindle. It's so convenient to take into the restroom, and bust a few lines... I'm keeping it real. I'm re-reading Gone With The Wind.

Yesterday, me and my boyfriend went to the San Jose Car Show. It was fun to see all those exotic cars. I saw my dream car there:


It's an Aston Martin DB9. That's all that needs to be said of this car.

On the knitting front, I'm almost done with the brown monster. I've started on the last skein. Next up is Jarett's hat, then Colbi's scarf, then the hooded Cowl, then... lol.

I'm still getting used to this curly hair. The hair loves the Denman brush. It's easily tamed with the Denman. I want to cut some layers in the front, which I'll probably do this week. I may take a couple of strands and blonde them out. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment