Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Save Me From The Bleach!!!

Today's activities(I need a job so very badly):

This is what a Denman brush will do to curls (aka a visit to nirvana).
I will not allow this unit to tangle and matt up like a tribble! I think the Denman will protect me from mattation! Even with just a spritz of water, it instantly tames curls. I did put dollops of Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly and Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk and brushed it through. I don't think Garnier makes the Anti Frizz Serum anymore. We went to CVS last night. I have to get some hair stuff everytime we go.

Why did I purchase a TUB of bleaching powder (last year when I first bleached)? I have to have my beach hair. I'm obsessed with having my beach hair. During the bleaching of selected strands:

After the bleach:


I have beach hair now! I love how subtle it is, not obviously bleached, but maybe bleached by the sun, after a long day at the beach.

I'm backing away from the bleach, because too much bleach = tribble:

No comments:

Post a Comment