Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Christmas Gift

For some of friends that have gone natural the one thing that has been constant is "I don't know what to do with my hair." Well, I never transitioned so I was almost clueless on suggestions and not always available when someone needed help. In an attempt to make this process a little easier for them, I created hair journals. I only provided very basic information, no product referrals, and no "you must do this" instructions. Instead, I created a space and provide background information that allows them to track their process and determine with products they want to try.


It's about 20 pages long and provides tables and charts to serve as guides throughout the journey. Compiling this information took a lot of research but it's the most meaningful gift that I have ever given...so it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment