Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Product Ingredients

Per a suggestion from the Curly Chemist, Dajewel, on Curly Nikki, I went through some of my products that are currently in my house and wrote down the top five ingredients. This was to see what ingredients they have in common and they way those products with commonalities respond to my hair.


The products on this list that I don't like or can live without include:
Mane N Tail Shampoo
Soft & Precious Detangling
Organics Shea Butter Detangling Hair Lotion

The one I love include:
All the oils listed
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat

As for ones not mentioned; I am still shopping around for that "wow" product in that category.

This list will be of great help when I am out shopping around for products. Prior to creating this list I would look for ingredients with water high on the list and no mineral oil or petroleum. Keeping my eye out for those few things did help some I am looking forward to going shopping better armed with knowledge. So when my financial fast ends I will put this to the test :)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• tia¸.•*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment