Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Art by Marjorie Borgella



Marjorie Borgella (aka - Yes Lioness) is a very talented artist, teacher & business woman. I have admired her work for years, and have just recently revisited her sites. Read more about this talented young lady, and check out her sites for more info.

" I am a Fine Artist, Illustrator, Entrepreneur Afrikan, Renaissance, Rootz Wombman…! I was Born and Raised in Brooklyn, New York. I am an Art Teacher on the South side of Chicago where I live, work and paint. My passion is inspiring and motivating people to be their Highest selves which I express through my Art and Life."
Marjorie's store features Art work, journals, greeting cards, clothing and more.


Yes Lioness Website
Yes Lioness Blog
Yes Lioness Myspace
Yes Lioness Myspace 2nd page

No comments:

Post a Comment