Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DIY Head Wrap

I may not have long tresses going down my back (yet) but sometimes I still have a hard time fitting all my hair under my bonnet. I decided to do something about it the night I spent 15mins trying to tie my hair down for the night. I do have a satin pillowcase but I sleep so wild that sometimes I wake up to find the pillow on the floor or the (cotton) covers pulled over my head. I like my sleep and I like to be comfortable when I sleep. I started thinking about women that wear head wraps all day everyday...those have to be comfortable. So after looking at head covers and head scarfs this is what I came up with:

I call it my "Lotta Hair Head Wrap" :)

My mother has really long hair so I am going to make another one for her. They should become better and better with time.

Screen shot from FOTKI (click image for pictorial):

No comments:

Post a Comment