Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Am A Kept Woman

I received this in an email today....I had to share with others.


You see, there were a few times when
I thought I would lose my mind,
but GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could
go no longer, but the LORD kept me
moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those
whom I felt had done me wrong, but the
LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't
enough, but GOD has helped me to keep
the lights on, the water on, the car paid,
the house paid, etc. (Matt. 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.

When I thought I was weak, HE kept me
strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you know!

I'm blessed to be 'kept.'

You are also kept .......Let's bless other 'kept' women?

No comments:

Post a Comment