Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Style to Protective Style

I left the cornrows in place from yesterday and bunned the lose hair. Quick, simple, and easy!


I prefer to bun on wet hair. To prep my hair I applied a leave-in conditioner and sealed with a hair butter. Bunning this way helps my hair stay moisturized for 2-3 days depending on how warm it is outside. Since we are about to start the Fall season in the 90s my bun will be dry in about 2 days. Then I will take the bun down, cowash, and re-bun until the weekend.


Skin issue:
You may be able to tell by the last few posts that my skin is looking ROUGH. I have been extremely stressed lately (I won't go into detail) and my skin is showing every bit of the stress. It was worse than it is in the pics above but I have have been washing with Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree castile soap and I can tell a huge difference already. Surprisingly it does not dry out my skin. I am liking it more and more each day. All I need is to relax but until things calm down I gotta make due...

No comments:

Post a Comment