Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Deep Conditioning Trial

I am on the search for a deep conditioning treatment that just makes me go "wow!" The Avocado Deep Condition was nice but I did not really like the effect it had on my curls and it was more complicated than I like. I would do the Avocado Deep Condition on days that I plan to straighten my hair because it seems like it would make the straightening process go a lot smoother.

This weekend I tried a mix that was a lot simpler but before revealing my experiment, I want to try it a few more times to be sure that the first time wasn't a fluke. This deep conditioning experiment left my hair soft and full of sheen. I even got a compliment this weekend: "It looks so healthy." There were two ingredients, it wasn't messy or runny, and it's super affordable.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment