Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Style: Alicia Keys Inspired

I saw this hairstyle in a magazine a few years ago and never got around to trying it out.

I wanted something quick this weekend because I wanted to style my hair but I was tired. I altered the look a bit and instead of a pony I wore my hair loose. I got a lot of compliments on this style. Also, I couldn't see what was going on with the cornrows on the side so I took my best guess.


To make it through the week, I turning this into a protective style.

Undeserved Favor
2 Kings 25:27-30
If we look back into our own pasts we will see the many times in which God has shown us favor. "Favor" is grace multiplied with some added kindness. Society would have us believe that favor is a coincidence - a streak of good luck.
What leads us to favor?
1. Love {Psa 23}
2. Faithfulness {1 Sam 26:23}
What can we learn from this text?
1. God has a purpose for showing us favor {v. 27}
2. God has a plan for showing us favor {v. 28}
3. God shows us provision by showing us favor {v. 29-30}

No comments:

Post a Comment