Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Regimen (part 2)

Some of the products I want/plan to experiment/try again this season:

Shampoo:
Giovanni SAS - I have used this once and didn't like the feeling, however I was unable to prepoo before using because I was away from home
Dudu-Osum Liquid Black Soap - this is not an experiment, I am bring this back into my regimen because I have used it and my hair loves it.
Conditioner:
Suave Aloe Vera & Ginseng - Honestly I have used this and I loved it. However, I didn't purchase it again because I had other conditioners that I need to use up before buying more.
Aubrey Organic HoneySuckle Rose - I keep hearing so many good things about this and I am just curious
Deep Conditioner:
Still deliberating...
Stylers:
Koils by Nature Heavenly Delight - my hair simply melts with butters and I love the consistency of the Koils by Nature butters
Other:
Castor Oil
Jasmine Oil
Amla Oil
-I want to incorporate more oils into my overall product rotation and hair regimen so I will be attempting to some how include oil in at least 50% of my regimens from this point forward


The first day of Fall is September 23...I plan to start this reggie around that time.

I am open to any comments, opinions, and/or suggestions about the products list above.

No comments:

Post a Comment