Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Regimen (part 1)

This year's regimen is a slightly tweaked version of last year's regimen. After going back through my posts I realized I have updated my regimens a lot and I am determined to put a stop to all the madness (LOL) and have set in stone regimens. Each I watch the weather forecast they talk about how the humidity and dew-points are decreasing so I know that time is drawing near to implement the Fall/Winter regimen.

Fall/Winter 2010 will go as follows:

1. Cleanse
Co-wash weekly and clarify monthly. Pre-poo before each shampoo.
2. Condition
Deep condition weekly. Except on shampoo week, on those weeks a quick 3-5 minute rinse out conditioner will be used.
3. Moisturize
After rinsing and while hair is still damp apply leave-in conditioner and then seal weekly.
4. Treatments
Oil Rinse after each shampoo monthly.
Henna bi-yearly.
5. Style
Styles for the cold weather will consist of braids, cornrows, buns, roller-sets and/or twists that are pinned up or styled in up-dos. Hair styles will be done weekly.
6. Trims
Trim as needed.

Products for the Fall/Winter 2010 will be in part 2.

How does your regimen compare?
Opinions are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment