Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Style: Double Loopy Bun

I didn't know what else to call this style, LOL. So this is not the style that I actually wore on Sunday but my Hubby and I attended a Valentine's Day Soiree with our church on Saturday so I wore this style. I was so tired on Sunday (we had fun) that I just threw my hair back in a simple ponytail. So here's Saturday night:


The inspiration for this style came from the Essence bun hair gallery. It looked a lot better in person.




Today's message: When you are thrown into the FOG
In the story of Joseph a lot of bad things happened to him - he was thrown into a pit by his brothers, sold into slavery, lied on by his master's wife, and forgotten by his family - but through all of that he was still in the favor of God. (1) Favor has a price. (2) Favor has a purpose. (3) Favor is for God's glory.
Joseph endured so much just so that he could be in the position to save his family when the famine came.
Genesis 37:23-24; 39:4

No comments:

Post a Comment