Tuesday, February 9, 2010

P90X - I'm scared, but I'm ready!

There is no magical elixir to whip us into shape. I was going to say "thin", but "thin" doesn't always mean healthy. I want to be healthy, but comfortably fit into my clothes. I'm not getting any bigger, but I'm not getting any smaller either. We're getting ready to do the P90X program (all we need is a heart rate monitor). We have the program (DVDs and manuals), weights, the resistance bands, the Total Gym, and the exercise bike (ha). I'm trying to get Andrew to watch the videos with me, but he fell asleep on it last night. I don't want to go into it without knowing what they are, at first. I'm so out of shape, but I have to do this. It's a challenge, and I want it to be a fun challenge. The neat thing is that we already eat what's on the food list. There's nothing extra, or out of the ordinary, except for the supplements. I do want to do the recovery shakes, but I'll stick with the whey protein powder that we already have. We need to get more. I'm ready to go. I want to be in shape when I go back home in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment