Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Style: Corinne Bailey Rae Inspired

Today for church I attempted to emulate Corrine Bailey Rae's newest look by the way of flat twists on roller set hair and and rollers on the ends. As you can see it did not come out as big as hers but I believe I know why - I did not mist this style. However, the hubby liked and that is good enough for me :)





Todays message: "Being Faithful in the FOG"
Esther 2:15-18
Esther's story talks about how she found favor in the King because she was in the favor of God. She made Queen and because of God's favor she found favor in the King and was in a position to save the destruction of her people.
1. Favor honors us in the midst of adversaries
2. Favor can produce preferential treatment
3. Favor can give you victory in the battle before you even start fighting
When you are in the favor of God you have to remain prayerful or you will become prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment