Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baggy Method Anyone?

With the cooler weather approaching fast I am starting to think about this year's winter regimen. Last year bunning worked GREAT with my length retention but I never really found something to work for my itchy winter scalp. All winter long my scalp itched in one spot - the crown. It drove me crazy. I am thinking that maybe I need more moisture but that would be terrible for my buns (having to redo them often during the week).

Since I seem to experience more growth during the winter I am trying to add elements to my regimen that will retain length but are still somewhat low manipulation, so I am considering the "baggy method." Keyword: considering

I really like Chicoro's Baggy Method.

For those that have tried the baggy method for an extended period of time, what are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment