Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Protein Treatment


I did my first protein treatment since my youth and I want to wait a few days to post the results. The verdict is in and I LOVE IT! I refuse to buy anything else so I made my own treatment.

1/3 Cup Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
1 Large Egg
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Apply to entire head (dry hair) and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Deep condition and style as usual.

I never did a protein treatment before because I ate a pretty high protein diet and I didn't want to overload. For the past few months my diet has been extremely poor and I could tell my hair was missing something. You know that voice in your head? It told me to try a protein treatment. I did and my hair feels so much stronger. As of this moment I have not decided if this is going to be a regular in my regimen. I will do it as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment