Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday - Removed App, Washed Hair

Check out these custom barbies by doll-maker Loanne Hizo Ostlie. They are fabulous. I wish they were around way back when I was playing with them (a million years ago). My playtime scenarios would have been a whole lot different. Loanne's website is Tabloach Productions.

I couldn't hold out until next week. I removed the unit. My head feels so much better. I'm going to try wear it out as long as I can. I'm also going to try to resist the creamy crack. It's calling me. I'm going to get a mild for the next text. I don't think I have enough in the jar for my whole head. I'm going with the same brand, Silk Elements. I did my usual clarifying wash with the Suave Clarifying shampoo, followed by the Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing shampoo, followed by a co-wash with the VO5 Tea Therapy conditioner, all in the shower. I rinsed well, then slathered my hair with Mega-Tek and followed that with the Nexxus Humectress. I put Dr. Miracles Intense Spot Serum all around my hairline. My back hairline is a bit discolored, probably from the Walker No Shine Tape. I'm trying to nurse it back to health:

My nape looks like somebody's rusty, ashy ass knees! Nobody knows me here, so I'm going to rock my natural curlies for the whole month of November... yeah, right! I know I'm going to break down. I'm in a kind of pissy mood, and my short curly hair reflects that "don't mess with me" attitude. We'll see.
The straight ends are driving me crazy. I'm not cutting them until my hair is grazing my jaw! I may start bobby pinning the napes on, instead of the glue/tape sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment