Monday, October 26, 2009

Coconut Oil

I used coconut oil for the first ever this past weekend and I must say I LOVED IT! My hair felt so soft, moisturized, and look the way it felt. I picked up the coconut oil from Whole Foods for only $6.99 and I can tell that it is going to go a long way.

I cleansed my scalp with Dudu Osom liquid black soap, deep conditioned LeKair Cholesterol for one hour, and then applied the coconut oil while my hair was still damp. Let it air dry and then styled in a bun for the week. I am trying really hard to protect my ends to see how much growth I can achieve.

The next day after air drying over night.


The bun I plan to wear until the end of the week. I have two braids in the front, inspired by a picture of a model I saw one one the many websites I visit. The pic makes it look frizzy...but it came out really nice and the compliments are stacking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment