Wednesday, October 21, 2009

App removed, hair fascinating!

I just removed my app. I can feel the tingle of the Dr. Miracle's Intense Spot Serum as I type this. Of course, I took lots of pictures. The Walker No Shine Tape is the DEVIL to remove. Still only using oil sheen, 91% alcohol, and Goo Gone Gel, I sprayed my hairline, and waited for it to work. Whew lawd! After all the adhesive residue came up, I washed my hair with the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo and the Cream of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo. Clearly, I don't know what I'm doing. There's no rhyme or reason to my hair madness. After I washed it, this is what it looked like:
I think it's neat. It kind of looks like sheep wool. Then I put Mane N Tail and the Nexxus Humectress on it, and it looked like this:
peep the Michael Jackson curl that fell (I swear I didn't pull it down!). I don't know what's going on with the straight ends: I haven't put any creamy crack on the ends, just the roots (the 3 times I've done it). I think the weight of the hair or maybe when I cornrow it, is straightening the hair, I think the hair on my sides is just a different type, maybe a 3a and my other areas are 3c. The shrinkage is disheartening. I'm praying that I can stretch (not textlax) until December, maybe do it in the middle of the month. I need some more MegaTek in my life. I'm putting on the Rex Virgin Malaysian Natural Straight probably on Friday morning, before we go to the cabin. I'll wear a cute scarf in the car... I may be daring and not even wear a wig on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment