Monday, October 26, 2009

A Great Relaxing Weekend

They say a picture's worth a thousand words? Well, here goes!


I took too many beautiful pictures and I know I can't load them all up. We had a great time up at the cabin. It's so beatiful there. I told Amgib that I think the natural beauty of northern California is so much more rewarding than the plasticity of southern California. We saw a old train pass by and 10 minutes later, we were on that same train:
Very spontaneous and a lot of fun. I don't want to even talk about my horrible application. I don't know what happened, but it was clowning the day after I put it on. It's cutting on the top of my right ear, and the nape is out of control. I'm thinking I may redo it, but I've only got 5 days before it's length check picture day, so I'll hold out. I ain't going nowhere.

My friend Demetria has a blog. I'm definitely promoting it because she is SO funny. She was a poster on my old blog, and all everyone talked about was her blogs. I'm glad she started her own. Definitely check her out (she's listed in my blog list to the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment