Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My New Internet Finds

Back to the routine, the grind, the hustle. Researching stuff and thinking about my book. I was really on a writing streak last week. Then the making of the socks got in the way. Now it's back to the grind.

This is Marsha Hunt. I knew of her as Mick Jagger's first baby momma (Karis Jagger), but she is SOOOO much more. She is an actress, singer, WRITER, and all around fabulous black woman. Please peep her website. A friend of mine sent me her iconic picture a couple of years ago because we started a joke on MySpace that I was a band, and the name of the band was Bunchie Dithers and The Carpet Munchers. I didn't know that was her. Wow. I found her today on LeobodyC5's Youtube page. Who is LeobodyC5, you ask?

My new hair hero on Youtube is LeobodyC5. She's beautiful. I'm still watching her vids. I don't wish for my hair to be that long, but I want it to be as healthy as it can be. She's an inspiration to me. I definitely subscribed to her channel. I'd like to know if she's ever cut her hair. I wonder if it's always been that long.

My head is itchy. I think it's because it's a bad app. My worst. I took pictures and they don't look so bad, but it doesn't feel good. I had my first hair encounter last night. Me and the love of my life went to the mall (I had to get a new bra for my enormous ta-tas - I hate my ta-tas but he loves them, so there it is). As we're walking around looking for Fredrick's (these ta-tas would love to fit into Victoria's Secret, but Fredrick's tells me the truth!), this girl comes up to me and asks if I'd be interested in extensions. WTF????? I think she was trying to find out if I had on a lace wig. My app is bad, but Amgib says it wasn't as bad as I thought. You know I got a little paranoid. Anyway, we start talking and she reveals that she was wearing a lace wig. I was telling her how happy I was to meet another black woman that lived in San Jose, that was into lace wigs. She said she didn't attach it with adhesive and hers is attached with bobby pins. Interesting. I gave her my number. It would be cool if she calls.

Has anyone seen the Baskin Robbins "Ice Cream and Cake and Cake" commercials? I LOVE that song!!! Now they have the Halloween remix on! Love it!

In 36 more days, I'm textlaxing. I need to get more creamy crack. I'm wondering if I should get the same brand (Silk Elements), and if should I get a mild. I probably need to consult the growth section on the BHM forum. 36 days! Stretching is nerve wrecking. Why am I stretching (I ask myself)? So as to not overprocess the processed parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment